Pro Level Sponsored Teams and Organizations
- REEL HARD FISHING TEAM ( AMBASSADORS ANDY PHILLIPS/MIKE VAZQUEZ)
- MOTE MARINE / SARASOTA LIONFISH DERBY
- FLORIDA FISH AND WILDLIFE, REEF RANGERS PROGRAM
- PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE DIVE TEAM
ZombieStickz® is always on the lookout for Ambassadors that are willing to deliver value, commit to activities, and promote the brand. We are looking for knowledgeable, professional and outgoing partners who love to fish and who actively participate in all channels of social media. We have a high level of expectation of our staff, just as our customers require from us. We are constantly looking for people who have drive and passion to help build our brand in appearances, contests and media formats, including social media outlets. Sponsored Teams receive products and support over the length of sponsorship, and are the first to receive newly developed products for testing and feedback.
- Pro (Professional Sponsorship) – Pro anglers who are currently active in regional or national tournaments and are looking to add ZombieStickz® as their exclusive fishing rod sponsor.
- Pro-Staff (Prospective Pro Sponsorship) – Young professionals that are seeking product support sponsorship as they build their career in tournament fishing.
- Rep (Affiliate Pro) – Fishing guides, fishing clubs, bloggers, dive masters, charter captains/boats or other ZombieStickz® professional supporters that would seek some level of product support.
- Junior (Collegiate or High School Teams) – Teams that want to fish ZombieStickz® products and are looking for product support which includes the use of company logo and a product allowance in return for brand and product support via appearances, contests and media formats, including social media outlets.
We receive many inquires for sponsorship annually, and only have limited positions to fill. Actively posting on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) are very important to us. People that have a strong fan base with engaging content will have a higher chance of being selected. Below we outlined the application process and set some guidelines concerning what we’re looking for you to submit.
- Full name and contact information (mailing address, phone and email)
- Sponsorship Type (Pro, Pro-Staff, Rep or Junior)
- Tell us about yourself and why you want to join the ZombieStickz® team
- Fishing skills, areas of expertise and main area or region you typically fish
- All events, tournaments (include what you placed), clubs or affiliations you are involved in
- List what social media you use and if you have a website (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and include the links
- Submit any other links, articles, interviews that you’ve either written or been written about
- Provide what you are looking for monetary or product from ZombieStickz®